DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 23 September 2011

Chanel Peridot vs Diving in Malaysia - a comparison

Last month I mentioned that Sephora's Diving in Malaysia was a dupe of Chanel's Peridot but was not able to provide the evidence! Well now that Peridot is in stock again I can do a side by side comparison for you.
Can you tell which is which?

No?
Nor can I, I only know because I know which fingers I painted Peridot on, which proves it's a dupe, a superduper dupe. There's no time to do a randomised control trial here so you're going to have to take my word for it. Formula, drying time, glossiness, duochrome greeniness was all pretty much the same. If I had to state one difference I guess may be Peridot is lighter but this is negligible to the untrained eye! Still can't tell? Have a guess and tell me!

*Peridot swatched at a Chanel counter!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe no one has put in their guess before! I wouldn't be surprised if you've forgotten by now, LOL. My guess is that it's Chanel on the pointer and ring. If I had known about this dupe, I would've totally been stalking Sephora for it!

    ReplyDelete