DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 24 November 2011

Rimmel Zeitgeist re-visited and re-swatched

Back in April you may recall me waffling on about Rimmel Zeitgeist a gorgeous HTF and long discontinued duochrome. I was recently reminded of it whilst browsing eBay after spotting it as part of a job lot and thought I'd re-swatch it because the original images I took were not done so using my dSLR and so the colour is not particularly accurate! I know showing HTF polishes is a bit cruel creating quite often unfulfillable lemmings! Sorry! It does occasionally appear on eBay if it's any consolation!



Perfect coverage in two coats. Not sure if it's due to the age of the polish but I did have a couple of bubbles appearing :-(
2 coats plus Seche Vite

Have a good weekend guys! I have a 2500 word 'reflection' to write. 'Sigh'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! Look at that duo-chrome!! *DROOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snagged this one from my SIL back when I started this whole polish addiction. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shopping Addict If you see this anywhere I would snap it up asap. You will not be disappointed.

    @Kelly and Kirsty It's even more amazing in real life!

    @Megan It's stunning isn't it!! Why don't they make them like that anymore?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous color!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete