DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Ludurana Arco-Iris

Are you guys ready for another flakie? I know I'm a little late to the party with this but I couldn't afford or justify the cost of buying this on top of the postage I would have had to pay and... then Llarowe had that free shipping period at the end of last year and my bank balance dipped! I don't know much about the Ludurana brand itself apart from it's Brazilian, right?

Arco-Iris is a multi-coloured Flakie similar to HITS Lambada but a lot sparser and with less of the orange flakes. There seems to be an even mix of colours which I think makes it a lot less pukey. I'll do a side by side comparison if anyone wants one but what do you guys think of this?

(Forgot the bottle shots, will add later!)
OPI Ski Teal We Drop and 2 coats of Arco-Iris
Please excuse the deathly looking hand. It's -5 here at the mo! Hope it's warmer where you are!


  1. Love it! The blue you layered it over!

  2. This is nice, especially over Ski Teal We Drop! You have a really nice nail shape, btw!