DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 13 April 2012

New Barry M's

Just a quick post to show you some Barry M polishes I picked up from Superdrug today. I'm assuming they're new as I have never seen them before.

Silvery Lilac, Copper, Denim, Black Multi Glitter (not very exciting names!)

DL dupe?

Black with tiny holographic glitter!

Aren't they gorgeous?! There was another new polish called Teal which was an Aqua duochrome but gave that a miss today. Have you picked any of these up yet?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never seen these before either, but I definitely need Silvery lilac and Black Multi glitter, please show swatches if you get time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Barry M are bad for my purse!
    Can't wait to see swatches :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh new Barry M's!! I'll def be picking these up next week! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No these are new and they look amazing!!! I love the sound of the teal one...I may buy all of these :P thanks for putting it out there! I would be fierce mad if I missed them especially the denim one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!:) can't wait swatches!
    http://somethinglikenails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah saw these this week but never picked any up. I emailed Barry M asking for a press release. They are a bit rubbish annoncing new shade. Plus they have some magnetics out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to see them. I saw the magnetic polishes too but didn't pick those up as I want the China Glaze ones more!

      Delete
  7. Yes I saaw these the other day! Going to get on Monday!

    ReplyDelete