DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 11 May 2012

OMG gradient nails!

After seeing the awesome holographic gradient mani by the-swatchaholic I could not help but jump on the gradated nail bandwagon! Using some polishes from ChG's OMG collection and HITS Hefesto as a top coat this is what I managed to achieve. For a first attempt I don't think it looks too shabby do you?

Under daylight bulb



In natural light
I was a little over zealous filing my ring finger so please ignore the uneven lengths of my nails.
Holographics are a lot more forgiving than creams when it comes to gradient nails. This may be a good place to start if you're new to this technique.

Have a great weekend. x

11 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! It is very beautiful indeed, just wish I have that many holos in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely stunning :) I wish I had some holographic polishes to try this with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing, this manicure is perfect for your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO COOL! AHHH ALLCAPS! Seriously, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I saw Jeanettes too, have yet to do one myself but it's only a matter of time! (well once nails grow back!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be the most delicious gradient nails I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dazzled, they're just perfect! Good job :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your lovely comments ladies. I really enjoyed wearing this manicure and am thinking about trying it with a wider range of colours! Watch this space. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy sh*t I absolutely have to give this a try! You took the current gradient internet trend to a whole new level with this ^^

    ReplyDelete