DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 17 May 2012

Strawberry or watermelon gradient

Two posts in one day, what is going on!!? Well I decided to try a gradient manicure using two of the gorgeous essence fruity polishes I received from Mateja yesterday. Do they remind you of strawberries or even watermelons?

I know the transition from one colour to the next does not look very seamless but you have to take my word that IRL it does. Anyway I will try this manicure again!

12 comments:

  1. It really looks like watermelon! :) I love it how it looks and your nails are just gorgeous! ♥ Now I think I need some watermelon, happy to have it in the fridge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little speckles in both colours, they're so cute, totally does look like a watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slices of juicy watermelon, yummy :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really cool gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!Reminds me of watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my Gosh, this manicure is sooo amazing!! <3 <3 <3
    Now I'm sad I didn't get these polishes for myself too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah I love this! I have these two polishes, totally going to try it soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm loving this combination, great mani x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this match! I shall pretty much steal it and try ;)

    ReplyDelete