DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday 26 June 2012

New Barry M Silver Multi Glitter Swatch

Recently Barry M seem to be releasing polishes at a rate of knots. Last week they released 4 new glitter polishes and a few weeks before that they released the Chameleon polishes plus other shades. I'm not complaining but I'm hoping they don't release any next month as I'm imposing another no-buy.

Today I want to show you one of the new glitters which reminds me of the discontinued Silver Cascade. May be this is the replacement?

Anyway here is Silver Multi Glitter.
3 coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Click to enlarge
Like the name suggests this is a silver glitter polish at heart but there is a mix of other colours thrown in. The glitter is extremely fine and in real life it's actually quite difficult to see all the colours which you see in the photo above but the colours are there. There is an advantage with fine glitter and that is you get a smoother finish but I would still recommend a top coat just to bring out the sparkle. I required three coats for complete coverage despite being quite densely packed and I would recommend allowing each layer to dry to avoid dragging and an uneven finish. Still I love it.

Have you tried any of the new glitter? What do you think of them?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that they had released four new glitters! I don't see many multi coloured glitters here :( I guess it's like the black multi, bit of a let down :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how those little colorful glitters peek through! It's a divine polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. This would be really fun to stamp over.

    ReplyDelete