DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Friday 29 June 2012

NOTD - Vintage Bling

I cannot seem to get enough of LOOK Beauty Nail Pop polishes and with £2 off at the moment (plus my NUS discount) I've been slowly buying them up one by one. At £2.70 a polish I can't really say no to what I have come to discover is a high-quality, hard-wearing and long-lasting brand. Should I scoop more up before my no-buy kicks in?

Vintage is a creamy turquoise that resembles Color Club's New Bohemian but has a much better formula. Only 2 coats required for that perfect glossy finish whilst its counterpart requires 3. In terms of a drugstore dupe of Essie's Mint Candy Apple this is pretty close too, it's just a little more blue but I don't think anyone will notice!
Along with Vintage I also picked up Bling, a rose gold pink (is that how you would describe it?) glitter. Containing fine and larger hex pieces I have a feeling it's similar to the newly released Barry M Pink Silver Glitter. Here I have used it over Vintage to create some glittery tips!
Have a great weekend! x

9 comments:

  1. Barry M Pink Silver Glitter only has one size of glitter, much like Silver Multi Glitter, so you're safe ;) love the look o Vintage, shame LOOK Beauty is in so few stores :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks like bubbles in an fish tank... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love the glittery tips!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely PERFECT! The blue shade is stunning and glittery tips are simply always a good choice. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks perfect, I absolutely love it!!!! You just inspires me what to wear next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this color!
    I currently have it on with a gold leaf top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glove the glitter addition! so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so pretty! Love the glitter polish xx

    ReplyDelete