DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 6 August 2012

Ana Hickmann Reflex BM-318

Hiya! I had planned to post swatches of the other W7 'Sprinkles' (Salt n Pepper and Lava Flow) but I'm in the mood for some stamping. I hope you guys are too! Firstly let's take a closer look at the base colour I used. This lovely duochrome is called 'Reflex' by Ana Hickmann.
It came all the way from Brazil from the lovely Barbara so I'm guessing it is a Brazilian polish but I may be wrong. The formula is a dream to work with, smooth, fast drying and full coverage in 2 coats. The aubergine purple to green shift is not unique, however, compared to GOSH Purple Heart which is the closest dupe I have, Reflex is much more deeper and glowy.
Now for a little stamping. Using China Glaze LOL I stamped the hibiscus image from BM-318. It took me ages to decide what colour to use, but I'm pleased with my final choice as I got the subtle effect I was after.
Here the holo is more obvious under a spot light!
Thank you for reading x

20 comments:

  1. I will never complain about seeing a stamped manicure instead of a swatch, especially when it is this incredible manicure! I absolutely love the colour combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really need to get back into stamping but it's so time consuming and nail varnish only lasts about 2 days on my nails which sucks a lot lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I found stamping quite time consuming but the more I do it the quicker I'm getting so I would definitely suggest trying it out again :-)

      Delete
  3. This duochrome is so edgy! And I think you've perfect stamping skills :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I wouldn't say they're perfect but I have been practising a lot while I've got some free time ^_^ hehe

      Delete
  4. Another great stamped mani Anna. I love this dark base colour with the pretty and subtle stamp. I've used the little hibiscus flower and it really is lovely. Great design as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. I gotta say flowers are not really me but I quite like this image :-)

      Delete
  5. Ooh, lovely! Every time I see your stamping I feel like I should get back into it - haven't touched my Konad stuff in forever. I'm quite tempted to get some more BM plates too, but I found the images far too small on the original set. Have they increased the size of the full nail images on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got this set at the moment so no idea if the sizes have got bigger but I have a feeling they're the same size. Some of the images barely cover my nails and they're not particularly big or long!

      Delete
  6. soooo pretty, just love subtle stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Ana Hickmann is a brazilian brand xD
    I loooove your swatches of Reflex, but I looooove even more with the stamping.
    OMG, Anna, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Barb you're always so kind! I love Reflex a lot and I'll be wearing it more in the fall.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous gorgeous stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful color and gorgeous stamping! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap, that's beautiful! Looks amazing both with and without the stamping!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so gorgeous! beautiful polish, beautiful stamping! I really love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the base color! It reminds me of Nubar Peacock Feathers!

    ReplyDelete