DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Saturday 18 August 2012

Delicate Flower Pots - BM-308

Ooops I went a little AWOL this week! Actually I was sunning myself in Italy, but as it was a last minute booking I didn't really have time to schedule posts >_<. So apologises for that and my lack of commenting but hopefully this mani makes up for it.


For this mani I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as the base and Barry M Cobalt Blue to stamp. It kind of reminds me of Chinese blue and white porcelain. Delicate. Happy weekend and thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. so cute. i have to organize something like this :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue you used in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and summery, a great blue for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When saw the first picture I immediately thought of porcelain too! The design looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, love this mani so much!!!!
    Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, very cute! This just makes me want to buy that set of Bundle Monster plates... They are absolutely gorgeous, I mean look at all those details! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These nails looks lovely Anna. Great design and the colours look great. I have both of these shades so may give this a try myself xx

    ReplyDelete