DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 9 August 2012

Neon stamping on black - quick pic-tutorial

*created on my phone so apologises for the poor resolution.
The key thing is to have everything ready as you have to work fast. Unscrew all the polishes and line them up in the order to want, have everything prepared. After scraping the white blob the neons quickly otherwise the white will dry! Clean the plate between scrapes. Sorry it's short. Feel a bit poo at the mo, think I have a cold coming on :-(

18 comments:

  1. great tutorial! I hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this tutorial, Anna.
    I shall try this! I'm excited about stamping.
    Get well soom!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genious girl! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial Anna. Hope you don't get poorly so close to the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant to put the white down 1st! I will have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definately try this! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, very neat! I must try that, I hadn't thought to put the white and the neons on the plate at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi u have lovely blog ..plz do check mine baby nail art blog: http://crazypolishes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nifty! I never would have thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. incredibly awesome!
    please check out my last nail art :) http://konadnails.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete