DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 10 September 2012

Pale Green Pupa Holo + BM-306

Hey Hey

I love holos but I hate photographing them. My current lightning/equipment setup limits my ability to capture their true beauty and so I am always having to wait patiently for the sun which in the UK is a rare sight! This weekend though we were treated to some glorious weather so out came a holo, a pale green Pupa I picked up on my recent trip to Italy. At just under 5 euros for 5ml I wouldn't say it was my most frugal purchase but it's a holo so whatever.

The formula of this reminds me of the GOSH Holographic, a real pain. You have to be quite careful as this is prone to balding and dragging. I didn't use an aqua base this time round but I may do next time to see if it is easier to apply.

In terms of holo intensity I would say it's on par with the new GOSH Holographic Hero, it's holo but not blindingly holo. My camera flips out a little so these pics aren't the best representation.

After a couple of hours of staring at my nails I decided to stamp some flowers from BM plate - 306 in white. I like it but I don't love it.
Thoughts? Have you tried the Pupa Holo polishes?

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Holos are so in these days, it's stunning and the stamping is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!!!
    And I love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous holo! I like it with and without the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - on its own as well as the stamping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking at this on ebay, £12!!!!! I had almost purchsed it then thought "wait, that's same size as fantasy fire......." and left it. It's a lovely holo, this weekend was a great chance to photograph holo's. And idid I? No! I had a bbq instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pupa holos are quite lovely and so easy to apply, that's a bonus! I bought #32 (aqua blue), #34 (denim blue) and the nude one (I believe #39) for myself and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous holo! I like the combo with stamping!

    ReplyDelete