DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Thursday 18 October 2012

Barielle Shannon's Attitude

Today's polish was part of a little haul my friend brought back for me from a recent trip to NY. She did well with her choices and this one I'm particular happy to add to my collection. Barielle Shannon's Attitude is a purple jelly with fine holographic glitter as well as holographic bar glitter. It took about 3/4 coats to build the colour but in my opinion completely worth it. I hadn't seen this polish before, have you?

4 comments:

  1. No I've never seen this before either, but it's pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice... Look good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish. It takes a few coats to apply, but it is relatively easy to apply. Excellent swatches (yours look better than mine did this spring).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn´t know this nail polish!!! Amazing!!!
    Totally worht the 3/4 coats!!

    ReplyDelete