DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Sunday 7 October 2012

Barry M Glitter Sandwich - Ruby Glitter + Nude

Hey everyone hope you're all having a good weekend! This is a quick post to show you one of the new glitters Barry M have recently released, Ruby Glitter. A black and pink glitter in a clear base it has an 'Indie' feel and not something you would expect to see on sale in a drugstore. The formula is quite thick, the glitter goes on quite sparse but importantly it dries fast. I decided to sandwich this glitter between Barry M's Nude and the final result is quite nice.
What do you think? Have you picked up any of the new glitters? How would you wear this glitter? Thanks for reading

15 comments:

  1. I don't think I would have bought it but after seeing this it's gone straight onto my shopping list! It looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i wish we had Barry M here in canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Barry M Nude but it looks no way near as white as in your pictures! Love the glitter, the little speckles are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous glitter! Can't imagine it escaped my radar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I saw this in the shop but I thought it was pink glitter in a black base so I didn't bother with it, but it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite kind of glitter mani at the moment and I have to keep a tight leash on my hands to prevent snatching up tons of them!!!! Looks very pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I thought it would come out black if you know what I mean. Another one added to the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I didn't need this glitter polish in my life but I totally do now I've seen your jelly sandwich. Good job boots has a 3 for 2 on right now :) xx love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Looks like a cool indie glitter polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I expected the Ruby Glitter to be more of a black polish with red glitter! I almost bought this the other day, DEFINITELY getting it now! I love this combo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's the first time I've seen Ruby Glitter looking not-disappointing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruby Glitter looks AMAZING like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. After seeing this in Google images, i wanted to give it a go, but i should of read your post better cuz i used a white polish and i now see you used Nude....but i still like the end result.

    ReplyDelete