DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween Spotty Mani - BM-224

Please forgive me as I've gone for another simple Halloween mani. I've been far too lazy to do anything intricate or freehand, actually I believe I've lost my freehand skills so I'm going to stick with stamping for now until I get them back! To create the following look I used Barry M Coral, a jelly perfect for sandwiches and Nubar Black Polka Dots. This is the first time I've tried this polish and I'm a little bit disappointed with it as it took some effort to pick up the bigger hex pieces of glitter.
Barry M - Coral and Nubar - Black Polka Dots

5 comments:

  1. Jelly sandwiches are amazing))) This is so funky and original for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this simple halloween design :) less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet effective. Barry M Coral is one of my favs and it looks great paired with black :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Halloween nails. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! Looks soooo pretty <3 I think I need to add this Barry M to my stash ;-)

    ReplyDelete