DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Wednesday 24 October 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Hi ladies! My friend at work (hello Marie) told me I needed to put up a post asap so here I am with another polish from OPI's Skyfall collection, On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I overlooked this polish when I was at Olympia Beauty (stupid me) so had to pay full whack at Sally's. Sharp eyes will see this polish is made up of pink, blue, green, gold/bronze particles in a greyish base. There is a hint of duochrome to the particles which is very obvious in low lit conditions. The formula for me was quite good. It was buttery smooth and only required two coats. Several bloggers have mentioned the smell of this polish being a bit like cheapy polish. I didn't really smell anything awful but then I do have a cold right now! Was it worth the full whack? For me yes as I don't have anything in my collection like this!
Have you ladies picked this up recently? Thanks for reading xx

4 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks Anna! I really like the colour of this polish, and the tiny sparkles give it that extra something. Beautiful pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this and I am SO glad I did! It was way better than I ever expected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Does it have any resemblance with Zoya Crystal?

    ReplyDelete