DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 8 October 2012

Rimmel Metal Rush Royal Blue + BM -223

Hello!

Have you guys seen the new multichromes by Rimmel? I'm not sure how many there are but I spotted this one called 'Royal Blue' and had to have it. It's part of a new range called Metal Rush which is being promoted as '...unique metallic nail technology that changes tone with your moves'. This polish definitely lives up to the statement and flashes from pink - blue - green. The polish is quite sheer but builds up very well in two coats. It's also not very brush strokey which can be an issue with metallic finishes.
And because I cannot not stamp...
I stamped using Barry M Gelly - Blueberry. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, and you said you cannot stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnnnnn! That is awesome! Looking forward to this Rimmel collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polish is nice and I'd not heard or seen it before. I like the stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought it on Saturday together with its sister Gold Save the Queen. There was another one in the display over here but I am pretty sure they are 4 total ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamping. Blue on blue looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!!! Perfectly stamped :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous nail polish!!!!
    And I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stamping looks very subtle and gorgeous. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete