DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Monday 25 March 2013

Dior Tutu with China Glaze Scattered & Tattered

Tutu from the Cherie Bow collection is my first Dior polish, it's a creamy pale pink that builds to a perfect opaque finish after 3 coats. I'm not a pink person but I'm loving this a lot.

  Before I removed the mani I decided to layer a coat of China Glaze Scattered and Tattered and matify the whole lot to see what it would look like. I picked up this chunky glitter when I was in HK but have been trying to decide how to use it. Yay or nay?

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I really loved this Dior Color, so sweet! *-* And this was the best combination with China Glaze Scattered and Tattered I've ever seen.. You actually made me like it lol :p Kisses

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutu looks so perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! This combo looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the combo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay definitely! Love the pretty pale pink and live the glitter topper. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink...but REALLY love it with the China Glaze Scattered and Tattered!! Another pair I am DEFINITELY going out to find!!

    ReplyDelete