DO NOT USE MY IMAGES TO SELL YOUR EBAY ITEMS (If you see someone using my images please let me know)

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Californails Feb Nail Art Challenge - 04 Polka Dots

Hey hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. Work has been incredibly busy and I've been doing a lot of hours, however, I've still been finding time to do my nails for you guys :)

Today I have the second design I did for the Californails Feb Art Challenge, Polka Dots. Those of you who follow me on Instagram will have seen this already.

I had this design all figured out in my head but it took two attempts to get it to a point where I liked them. The first time round I wasn't happy with the placement of the dots as they didn't look natural. I over thought the whole process. The second time I just dotted without too much thought and it came out well. They're growing on me a lot and I'd love to try other colour combinations at some point.

For this manicure I used a black base and dotted using Models Own Pastel Artstix. I didn't dot directly with the pens I used a dotting tools of various sizes. 

Have you guys taken up this challenge, if so let me know in the comments xx

No comments:

Post a Comment